UBS Says Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) Has 15-17 Months of Liquidity Remaining, Maintains Buy and $79 PT
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on upbeat earnings, strong retail sales
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
UBS analyst Robin Farley reiterated a Buy rating and $79.00 price target on Royal Caribbean Cruises (NYSE: RCL).
The analyst comments "RCL reported a slight increase in new money bookings in Q3 of $14M but that reversed in Q4 with a $35M outflow, unsurprising given continued delays in a U.S. restart. Guidance for monthly cash burn remains at $250-290M, though the company notes it expects this to go up as they prepare to restart with additional restart costs such as manning the ships, health protocols, and marketing spend. With cash burn of $250-290M/ month and using liquidity balance of $4.4B, we estimate RCL has 15-17 months of liquidity, getting to Q2’22 in a zero-rev scenario."
Shares of Royal Caribbean Cruises closed at $78.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Survey on Apple (AAPL) Services Shows Better Engagement Globally, Nearly 80% of Users Upgrading From a Prior iPhone
- SK Telecom (017670:KS) (SKM) PT Raised to KRW33 at JPMorgan
- Taiwan Paiho Ltd (9938:TT) PT Raised to NT$100 at Daiwa Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!