UBS Raises Price target on Pepsi (PEP) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Growth stocks lift Nasdaq 3% as Treasury yields ease
- Twitter (TWTR) Jumps On Reports Musk Will Go-Ahead with Deal at Original Price
- $22 Billion in 'Unrelenting' New Short Positions Were Added Last Week - Citi
- Why is Credit Suisse in Trouble? All You Need to Know
- No Full Capitulation on Wall Street Yet - Bank of America
UBS reiterated a Buy rating on Pepsico (NYSE: PEP), and raised the price target to $108.00 (from $107.00), following the company's 3Q15 earnings results. PEP reported $1.35 in adjusted EPS vs. consensus of $1.26.
Analyst Stephen Powers commented, "PEP delivered another beat in Q3, reporting $1.35 in adjusted EPS vs. UBSe of $1.29 and cons. of $1.26, and raised 2015 guidance for the 3rd time this year to +9% FXneutral EPS growth (+8% prior). The beat was driven by strong gross margin expansion (+118 bps vs. UBSe of +25 bps) on the back of fixed cost leverage, productivity savings, and COGS deflation. Organic growth accelerated to +7% (vs. UBSe of +5.4%), due largely to inflationary pricing in LatAm/VZ (+31% vs. UBSe of +15%) and solid NAB volume growth (+3% vs. UBSe of -0.5%)—attributed to non-CSDs strength by PEP."
Shares of Pepsico closed at $97.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) Ad-Tier Revenue Opportunity May Be Overestimated - MoffettNathanson
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades LG Display Co Ltd. (034220:KS) (LPL) to Overweight
- Park Lawn Corp. Ltd. (PLC:CN) (PRRWF) PT Lowered to Cdn$34 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!