UBS Downgrades Annaly Capital Management (NLY) to Neutral
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet downgraded Annaly Capital Management (NYSE: NLY) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $8.00 (from $9.50).
The analyst comments "...the facts have changed surrounding NLY which as an mREIT is in the most interest rate sensitive sector. The facts include a radically different and more hostile rate environment that is both sharply lower than mid-June when we initiated and also a 2s10s UST yield curve that not only flattened but inverted. While changes in the macro outlook, namely a trade settlement, could potentially move interest rates back to levels similar to June, this new environment requires a more conservative outlook."
Shares of Annaly Capital Management closed at $8.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades PBF Energy (PBF) to Underperform
- ABB LTD (ABBN:SW) (ABB) PT Raised to CHF31 at Deutsche Bank
- Ascential Plc. (ASCL:LN) (AIAPF) PT Raised to GBP4.25 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!