Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (TRQ) PT Raised to Cdn$25 at Canaccord Genuity
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Canaccord Genuity analyst Dalton Baretto raised the price target on Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (NYSE: TRQ) to Cdn$25.00 (from Cdn$22.50) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (TRQ) PT Lowered to Cdn$30 at Scotiabank
- Northland Power Inc. (NPI:CN) (NPIFF) PT Lowered to Cdn$50 at TD Securities
- Hargreaves Lansdown PLC (HL:LN) (HRGLF) PT Raised to GBP15.50 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!