Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (TRQ) PT Raised to Cdn$19 at BMO Capital
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
BMO Capital analyst Jackie Przybylowski raised the price target on Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (NYSE: TRQ) to Cdn$19.00 (from Cdn$18.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of Georgia (BGEO:LN) (BDGSF) PT Lowered to GBP21.20 at Jefferies
- Safestore Holdings Plc. (SAFE:LN) PT Raised to GBP10.90 at Jefferies
- SITC International Holdings Co Ltd (1308:HK) PT Raised to HK$47 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!