Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (TRQ) PT Raised to Cdn$11.50 at BMO Capital
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
BMO Capital analyst Jackie Przybylowski raised the price target on Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (NYSE: TRQ) to Cdn$11.50 (from Cdn$10.50) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Signify Health Inc (SGFY) PT Lowered to $20 at JPMorgan
- FLSmidth & Co A/S (FLS:DC) (FLIDF) PT Lowered to DKK220 at Societe Generale
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Initiates Novavax (NVAX) at Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!