Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (TRQ) PT Lowered to Cdn$34 at TD Securities
- Wall Street closes lower as the Fed pounds rate hike drum
- AMD Shares Down 2% on Disappointing Q3 Preliminary Results
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Fed's Kashkari: 'quite a ways away' from pausing rate hikes
- Citi Says Buy US and UK Equities, Sees 18% Upside in Global Equities to End-2023
TD Securities analyst Craig Hutchison lowered the price target on Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (NYSE: TRQ) to Cdn$34.00 (from Cdn$38.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Africa Oil Corp (AOI:SS) (AOIFF) PT Raised to SEK26 at Barclays
- Petronas Chemicals Group (PCHEM:MK) PT Lowered to MYR11 at JPMorgan
- International Petroleum Corp (IPCO:SS) (IPCFF) PT Raised to Cdn$160 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!