Tullow Oil Plc. (TLW:LN) (TUWOY) PT Raised to GBP0.55 at Berenberg
- S&P, Nasdaq enjoy boost from big tech firms, Dow ends a hair lower
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices pull back as U.S. factory data intensifies demand concerns
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Walt Disney (DIS) Stock Slips as Barclays Downgrades Amid Disney+ Growth Slowdown
Berenberg analyst Ilkin Karimli raised the price target on Tullow Oil Plc. (TLW:LN) (OTC: TUWOY) to GBP0.55 (from GBP0.50) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Ranger Oil Corp. (ROCC) to Outperform
- Societe Generale SA (GLE:FP) (SCGLY) PT Raised to EUR25 at Barclays
- BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (BNPQY) PT Raised to EUR51.70 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!