Tsingtao Brewery Company Limited (168:HK) (TSGTF) PT Raised to HK$85.45 at CMB International Securities
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
CMB International Securities analyst Albert Yip raised the price target on Tsingtao Brewery Company Limited (168:HK) (OTC: TSGTF) to HK$85.45 (from HK$78.10) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICC Property & Casualty Co Ltd (2328:HK) (PPCCY) PT Raised to HK$7.30 at Goldman Sachs
- New Oriental Education (EDU) PT Lowered to $22 at Jefferies; 'Increasingly Clear Buying Opportunity'
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) PT Raised to $103 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!