Truist Securities Upgrades Cloudflare Inc. (NET) to Buy; Checks Show Broad-Based Strength in NET's Business
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
(Updated - March 24, 2021 7:27 AM EDT)
Truist Securities analyst Joel Fishbein Jr. upgraded Cloudflare Inc. (NYSE: NET) from Hold to Buy, PT $110 (from $75.00).
The analyst comments "Our conversations with customers indicate broad-based strength in NET's business, with newer solutions like Teams now starting to drive new customer growth in addition to increased upsell opportunity, likely leading to upside to current consensus estimates. The company is also seeing strong attach rates in the Workers product and solid expansion of customers in its core solutions. We see many avenues for growth for the company with their best-in-class technology assets and unique global network. We raise our estimates and move our rating from a Hold to a Buy and PT from $75 to $110."
Shares of Cloudflare Inc. closed at $72.76 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: H.C. Wainwright Upgrades BeyondSpring Inc. (BYSI) to Buy, $100 PT
- 908 Devices Inc. (MASS) PT Lowered to $45 at Stifel
- Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) PT Raised to $130 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!