Triton Research Launches Coverage on Upcoming IPO Yodle (YO)
- Tech, megacaps drag Wall St to lower close as big market week kicks off
- Recession EV price wars have started, expected another 15-20% in cuts - Chowdhry
- Johnson & Johnson shares tumble on reports talc unit bankruptcy case dismissed by appeals court
- 'Don't Fight the Fed' is still alive and this week will serve as a reminder - MS Wilson
- Ford to cut prices while 'significantly' increasing Mach-E production amid Tesla cuts
Yodle sells online marketing software to small, local businesses that helps them with search engine optimization, search engine marketing, and retention marketing.
"Yodle is a better-than-average software company operating in a difficult space," Triton stated. They added, "Management has been volatile and made some questionable decisions, but Yodle's financials are impressive given its SasS model – the Company has had positive free cash flow since 2011. Additionally, Yodle's client base is comprised of small businesses, which is an attractive client category with low penetration. "
It's best public comp is Marketo (NASDAQ: MKTO), which has traded well since its IPO.
Lead underwriters for Yodle include Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank. Investors include Bessemer Venture Partners, Draper Fisher Jurvetson, and JAFCO Technology Partners. The roadshow is expected to start on July 30, 2014 and the IPO is expected to price on August 11, 2014, although this is subject to change.
Triton Research has a 52-page write-up on Yodle available to clients.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Today's most important upgrades
- CRAYFISH BIDCO OY CONTINUES TO EVALUATE ITS ALTERNATIVES AND CHANGES TIMETABLE FOR THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE OFFER PERIOD UNDER ITS TENDER OFFER FOR CAVERION
- Adani firms lose $65 billion in value as U.S. short-seller battle escalates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, IPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Draper Fisher Jurvetson, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!