Tritax Big Box REIT Plc. (BBOX:LN) PT Raised to GBP2.05 at Barclays
- Wall Street slides as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
Barclays analyst Sander Bunck raised the price target on Tritax Big Box REIT Plc. (BBOX:LN) to GBP2.05 (from GBP2.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- flatexDEGIRO AG (FTKn:GR) (FNNTF) PT Raised to EUR130 at Berenberg
- Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd. (OR:CN) (OR) PT Raised to Cdn$23 at Stifel Canada
- Sims Metal Management Limited (SGM:AU) (SMSMY) PT Raised to AUD19.40 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!