Trisura (TSU:CN) (TRRSF) PT Raised to Cdn$180 at TD Securities
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
TD Securities analyst Mario Mendonca raised the price target on Trisura (TSU:CN) (OTC: TRRSF) to Cdn$180.00 (from Cdn$140.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Icade (ICAD:FP) (CDMGF) PT Raised to EUR76 at UBS
- IMI Plc. (IMI:LN) (IMIAY) PT Raised to GBP17.20 at UBS
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Rotork Plc. (ROR:LN) (RTOXY) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!