Tricon Capital Group (TCN:CN) (TCNGF) PT Raised to Cdn$14.50 at RBC Capital
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
RBC Capital analyst Matt Logan raised the price target on Tricon Capital Group (TCN:CN) (OTC: TCNGF) to Cdn$14.50 (from Cdn$14.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aperam SA (APAM:NA) (APEMY) PT Raised to EUR38.40 at JPMorgan
- Outokumpu OYJ (OUT1V:FH) (OUTFF) PT Raised to EUR6.80 at JPMorgan
- Banco BPM SpA (BAMI:IM) (BNCZF) PT Raised to EUR2.30 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!