Trican Well Service (TCW:CN) (TOLWF) PT Raised to Cdn$2.50 at BMO Capital
- Futures muted after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
- Apple (AAPL) May Scrap iPhone Mini Next Year, New Lineup to Focus on Camera Quality, Says Top Analyst
BMO Capital analyst John Gibson raised the price target on Trican Well Service (TCW:CN) (OTC: TOLWF) to Cdn$2.50 (from Cdn$2.25) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aeon Co., Ltd (8267:JP) (AONNY) PT Raised to JPY1,800 at CLSA
- UPDATE: Walt Disney (DIS) PT Raised to $205 at Truist Securities, 'LT Thesis is Unchanged'
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) PT Raised to $415 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!