Trevali Mining Corp. (TV:CN) (TREVF) PT Raised to Cdn$0.18 at Canaccord Genuity
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Canaccord Genuity analyst Dalton Baretto raised the price target on Trevali Mining Corp. (TV:CN) (OTC: TREVF) to Cdn$0.18 (from Cdn$0.15) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ:CN) (CNQ) PT Raised to Cdn$46 at TD Securities
- Magellan Aerospace Corp. (MAL:CN) (MALJF) PT Raised to Cdn$11.50 at TD Securities
- GFL Environmental (GFL:CN) (GFL) PT Raised to Cdn$42 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!