Trelleborg AB (TRELB:SS) (TBABF) PT Raised to SEK250 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Morgan Stanley analyst Robert Davies raised the price target on Trelleborg AB (TRELB:SS) (OTC: TBABF) to SEK250.00 (from SEK225.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nestle India Ltd (NEST:IN) PT Raised to INR17,295 at Investec
- L'Oreal SA (OR:FP) (LRLCY) PT Lowered to EUR305 at Berenberg
- Brewin Dolphin Holdings Plc. (BRW:LN) (BDNHF) PT Raised to GBP3.90 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!