Travis Perkins (TPK:LN) (TPRKY) PT Raised to GBP13.75 at Barclays
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Barclays analyst Paul Checketts raised the price target on Travis Perkins (TPK:LN) (OTC: TPRKY) to GBP13.75 (from GBP13.50) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. (2330:TT) (TSM) PT Raised to NT$770 at BofA Securities
- Metro Inc. (MRU:CN) (MTRAF) PT Raised to Cdn$66 at RBC Capital
- Publicis Groupe SA (PUB:FP) (PUBGY) PT Raised to EUR60 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!