Traton SE (8TRA:GR) PT Raised to EUR30 at Barclays
- S&P 500 muted after strong inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices rise after robust China data, Middle East tension
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Barclays analyst Christophe Boulanger raised the price target on Traton SE (8TRA:GR) to EUR30.00 (from EUR25.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (9901:HK) PT Lowered to HK$149 at Nomura/Instinet
- BOB Capital Markets Starts Bandhan Bank Ltd. (BANDHAN:IN) at Add (2)
- Livanova (LIVN) PT Raised to $92 at Piper Sandler Following Positive TRD KOL Call
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!