TransDigm (TDG) PT Raised to $520 at Cowen Amid ESL Deal Closing
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Gautam Khanna raised the price target on TransDigm (NYSE: TDG) to $520.00 (from $460.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
"We have hiked our F19-20 estimates for accretion from the ESL acquisition," Khanna commented. "We see >5% EPS accretion from ESL in F20, and sizable balance sheet capacity (approx. $100/sh) for deployment within 7 quarters, sufficient to continue TDG's compounding formula."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Denso Corp. (6902:JP) (DNZOY) PT Raised to JPY9,000 at Macquarie
- SG Holdings Co Ltd (9143:JP) PT Raised to JPY3,585 at CLSA
- AU Optronics (2409:TT) (AUOTY) PT Lowered to NT$24.70 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!