TransDigm (TDG) PT Raised to $520 at Cowen Amid ESL Deal Closing
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Gautam Khanna raised the price target on TransDigm (NYSE: TDG) to $520.00 (from $460.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
"We have hiked our F19-20 estimates for accretion from the ESL acquisition," Khanna commented. "We see >5% EPS accretion from ESL in F20, and sizable balance sheet capacity (approx. $100/sh) for deployment within 7 quarters, sufficient to continue TDG's compounding formula."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) Downgraded to Hold at Jefferies on Limited Upside Potential
- Hennes & Mauritz AB (HMB:SS) (HNNMY) PT Lowered to SEK185 at Morgan Stanley
- B&M European Value Retail SA (BME:LN) (BMRRY) PT Raised to GBP6.50 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!