TransAlta Renewables Inc. (RNW:CN) (TRSWF) PT Raised to Cdn$20 at Scotiabank
- S&P, Nasdaq futures rise as JPMorgan, Goldman set to kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.40, Revenues Beat
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil maintains upward momentum despite fresh coronavirus fears
- Dollar nurses losses as 'mean reversion' trade widens
Scotiabank analyst Robert Hope raised the price target on TransAlta Renewables Inc. (RNW:CN) (OTC: TRSWF) to Cdn$20.00 (from Cdn$19.00) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Air Canada (AC:CN) (ACDVF) PT Lowered to Cdn$29 at National Bank Financial
- UPDATE: Baird Reinstates Retail Opportunity Investments (ROIC) at Outperform
- Softbank Group Corp. (9984:JP) (SFTBY) PT Raised to JPY12,134 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!