TransAlta (TA:CN) (TAC) PT Raised to Cdn$18.50 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Credit Suisse analyst Andrew Kuske raised the price target on TransAlta (TA:CN) (NYSE: TAC) to Cdn$18.50 (from Cdn$17.50) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TransAlta (TA:CN) (TAC) PT Raised to Cdn$14.50 at Scotiabank
- Industrial Bank of Korea (024110:KS) PT Raised to KRW10,000 at Morgan Stanley
- Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW:GR) (BMWYY) PT Raised to EUR108 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!