TransAlta (TA:CN) (TAC) PT Raised to Cdn$12.50 at TD Securities
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
TD Securities analyst John Mould raised the price target on TransAlta (TA:CN) (NYSE: TAC) to Cdn$12.50 (from Cdn$11.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Container Corp. of India (CCRI:IN) PT Raised to INR570 at Goldman Sachs
- Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co Ltd. (3606:HK) PT Raised to HK$22.90 at Goldman Sachs
- Mitchells & Butlers Plc. (MAB:LN) (MBPFF) PT Raised to GBP4 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!