Trainline Plc. (TRN:LN) (TNLIY) PT Raised to GBP4.20 at JPMorgan
- U.S. Stocks Open Lower as Growth-Charged Rally Fades
- Creating a New Platform is a Must says Analyst as Musk Teases Turning Twitter into Super 'X' App
- More Stress and VIX Above 40 Before 'Powell Put' is Triggered - Wells Fargo
- Stocks retreat, oil gains as OPEC+ looks to cut oil supply
- Exxon (XOM) Signals Strong Profits on High Gas Prices, Analysts Raise Numbers
JPMorgan analyst Marcus Diebel raised the price target on Trainline Plc. (TRN:LN) (OTC: TNLIY) to GBP4.20 (from GBP3.54) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rieter Holding AG (RIEN:SW) PT Lowered to CHF88 at UBS
- UBS Downgrades About You Holding AG (YOU:GR) to Neutral
- Wacker Chemie AG (WCH:GR) (WKCMF) PT Lowered to EUR114 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!