Toyota Motor (7203:JP) (TM) PT Lowered to JPY2,400 at CLSA
- Wall Street ends sharply higher after Powell comments
- Salesforce (CRM) shares slide despite topping earnings, revenue expectations
- Fed's Powell: Rate hikes to slow, but adjustment just beginning
- Snowflake shares plunge 13% despite Q3 beat
- Market turmoil and economic decline, before recovery in 2023, says JPM's Kolanovic
CLSA analyst Christopher Richter lowered the price target on Toyota Motor (7203:JP) (NYSE: TM) to JPY2,400.00 (from JPY2,500.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- STMicroelectronics NV (STM:FP) (STM) PT Raised to EUR58 at Stifel
- Kerry Group PLC (KYG:ID) (KRYAY) PT Lowered to EUR118 at JPMorgan
- British American Tobacco (BATS:LN) (BTI) PT Lowered to GBP40 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!