Toyota Boshoku Corp (3116:JP) PT Raised to JPY2,200 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall St weighed down by inflation jitters
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Bill Gates Left Microsoft (MSFT) Board Amid Probe Into 'Intimate Relationship': WSJ
Morgan Stanley analyst Shinji Kakiuchi raised the price target on Toyota Boshoku Corp (3116:JP) to JPY2,200.00 (from JPY2,100.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Clover Health (CLOV) to Neutral, Following Earnings
- SNC-Lavalin Group Inc. (SNC:CN) (SNCAF) PT Raised to Cdn$44 at Canaccord Genuity
- Westshore Terminals Investment Corp. (WTE:CN) (WTSHF) PT Lowered to Cdn$19.50 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!