Toyo Suisan Kaisha Ltd. (2875:JP) (TSUKF) PT Lowered to JPY4,900 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street set for muted open ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar resumes climb as risk appetite fades; yuan, Aussie struggle
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
Goldman Sachs analyst Keiko Yamaguchi lowered the price target on Toyo Suisan Kaisha Ltd. (2875:JP) (OTC: TSUKF) to JPY4,900.00 (from JPY5,200.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Axis Bank Ltd. (AXSB:IN) PT Raised to INR1,050 at CLSA
- Realtek Semiconductor (2379:TT) PT Raised to NT$660 at JPMorgan
- Industrial Bank of Korea (024110:KS) PT Raised to KRW10,000 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!