Towngas China Co Ltd. (1083:HK) (TGASF) PT Raised to HK$4.60 at Citi
- Wall Street opens lower; earnings, data in focus
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Citi analyst Pierre Lau raised the price target on Towngas China Co Ltd. (1083:HK) (OTC: TGASF) to HK$4.60 (from HK$4.45) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS) PT Lowered to $10.39 at GLJ Research
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Starts Vine Energy Inc. (VEI) at Buy on Location Driven Cost Advantages
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Evelo Biosciences Inc (EVLO) to Buy Ahead of Numerous Catalysts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!