Tourmaline Oil Corp. (TOU:CN) (TRMLF) PT Raised to Cdn$66.25 at Stifel Canada
- Wall Street ends higher as investors bet on positive earnings season
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Conviction Buy List, Target (TGT) Removed
- SpaceX: If Elon Musk Were to Become the First Trillionaire, it Won't be Because of Tesla (TSLA)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Reports a Beat-and-Raise 3Q, Analyst Positive
Stifel Canada analyst Robert J. Fitzmartyn raised the price target on Tourmaline Oil Corp. (TOU:CN) (OTC: TRMLF) to Cdn$66.25 (from Cdn$55.75) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Davide Campari-Milano Spa (CPR:IM) PT Raised to EUR14.30 at UBS
- AstraZeneca (AZN:LN) (AZN) PT Raised to GBP100 at UBS
- HelloFresh SE (HFG:GR) (HLFFF) PT Raised to EUR107 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!