Tourmaline Oil Corp. (TOU:CN) (TRMLF) PT Raised to Cdn$55 at CIBC
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
CIBC analyst JamieKubik raised the price target on Tourmaline Oil Corp. (TOU:CN) (OTC: TRMLF) to Cdn$55.00 (from Cdn$47.50) while maintaining a Outperformer rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Contemporary Amperex Technology Co Ltd (300750:CH) PT Lowered to RMB461 at Goldman Sachs
- Alrosa PJSC (ALRS:RM) PT Lowered to RUB165 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Futu Holdings Limited (FUTU) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!