Tourmaline Oil Corp. (TOU:CN) (TRMLF) PT Raised to Cdn$50.75 at Stifel Canada
- Stocks down for third day, yields jump as markets prep for rate hikes
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Oil climbs for sixth day on supply concerns, Brent tops $80
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) to Pay $18 Million to Settle Sexual Harassment and Discrimination Claims
Stifel Canada analyst Robert J. Fitzmartyn raised the price target on Tourmaline Oil Corp. (TOU:CN) (OTC: TRMLF) to Cdn$50.75 (from Cdn$42.25) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smurfit Kappa Group Plc. (SKG:LN) (SMFKY) PT Raised to GBP55 at UBS
- Mercari, Inc (4385:JP) (MRCIF) PT Raised to JPY8,000 at Morgan Stanley
- Rakuten Inc. (4755:JP) (RKUNF) PT Lowered to JPY1,200 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!