Tourmaline Oil Corp. (TOU:CN) (TRMLF) PT Raised to Cdn$47 at Scotiabank
- Stocks down for third day, yields jump as markets prep for rate hikes
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent tops $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
Scotiabank analyst Cameron Bean raised the price target on Tourmaline Oil Corp. (TOU:CN) (OTC: TRMLF) to Cdn$47.00 (from Cdn$43.00) while maintaining a Sector Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Limeade Inc (LME:AU) PT Lowered to AUD1.12 at Macquarie
- Macquarie Upgrades Collins Foods Ltd. (CKF:AU) (CLLFF) to Outperform
- UPM-Kymmene OYJ (UPM:FH) (UPMKY) PT Lowered to EUR31.80 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!