Tourmaline Oil Corp. (TOU:CN) (TRMLF) PT Raised to Cdn$37 at TD Securities
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
TD Securities analyst Aaron Bilkoski raised the price target on Tourmaline Oil Corp. (TOU:CN) (OTC: TRMLF) to Cdn$37.00 (from Cdn$35.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Man Wah Holdings Limited (1999:HK) (MAWHF) PT Lowered to HK$16 at Goldman Sachs
- Japan Lifeline Co., Ltd (7575:JP) (JLFNF) PT Raised to JPY1,450 at UBS
- Havells India (HAVL:IN) PT Raised to INR1,500 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!