TotalEnergies SE (TTE:FP) (TTE) PT Raised to EUR50.30 at Morgan Stanley
- Amazon (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by $2.80, Guidance Misses
- Nasdaq hits record high with Apple, Amazon results on deck
- Facebook (FB) to Change Name to 'Meta', Ticker to 'MRVS'
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
Morgan Stanley raised its price target on TotalEnergies SE (TTE:FP) (NYSE: TTE) to EUR50.30 (from EUR44.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd. (ASM:CN) (ASM) PT Raised to Cdn$2.70 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Lending Tree (TREE) PT Lowered to $175 at Needham & Company
- Teleflex (TFX) PT Lowered to $425 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!