Total Access Communication PCL (DTAC:TB) (TACYY) PT Lowered to THB32.50 at Citi
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Citi analyst Arthur Pineda lowered the price target on Total Access Communication PCL (DTAC:TB) (OTC: TACYY) to THB32.50 (from THB35.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dino Polska S.A. (DNP:WA) (DNOPY) PT Lowered to PLN282 at Goldman Sachs
- Oranogenesis Holdings (ORGO) PT Raised to $25 at Oppenheimer
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) PT Raised to $103 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!