Topaz Energy (TPZ:CN) (TPZEF) PT Raised to Cdn$21.50 at Stifel Canada
- Wall Street pivots to value as Treasury yields rise
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
- Some Apple (AAPL) and Tesla (TSLA) Suppliers Suspend Production in China For a Few Days
Stifel Canada analyst Robert Fitzmartyn raised the price target on Topaz Energy (TPZ:CN) (OTC: TPZEF) to Cdn$21.50 (from Cdn$21.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sopra Steria Group (SOP:FP) (SPSAF) PT Raised to EUR210 at HSBC
- VS Industry Bhd (VSI:MK) PT Raised to MYR2.15 at Daiwa Securities
- Prudential Plc. (PRU:LN) (PUK) PT Lowered to GBP16.40 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!