Topaz Energy (TPZ:CN) (TPZEF) PT Raised to Cdn$21.50 at Stifel Canada
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Oil falls 2% on risk aversion, dollar strength
Stifel Canada analyst Robert Fitzmartyn raised the price target on Topaz Energy (TPZ:CN) (OTC: TPZEF) to Cdn$21.50 (from Cdn$21.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Starts Verizon Communications (VZ) to Hold
- Berenberg Upgrades Belimo Holding AG (BEAN:SW) (BLHWF) to Buy
- Scor SE (SCR:FP) (SCRYY) PT Raised to EUR31.90 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!