Top Glove Corporation Berhad (TPGC:KL) (TGLVY) PT Lowered to MYR4.90 at CLSA
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
CLSA analyst Stephanie Cheah lowered the price target on Top Glove Corporation Berhad (TPGC:KL) (OTC: TGLVY) to MYR4.90 (from MYR5.50) while maintaining a Underperform (4) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Unicom Hong Kong (762:HK) (CHU) PT Raised to HK$6.50 at Goldman Sachs
- Anthem (ANTM) PT Raised to $430 at Cantor Fitzgerald Following Earnings
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Lowered to $650 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!