Tokyu Fudosan Holdings Corporation (3289:JP) (TTUUF) PT Raised to JPY750 at JPMorgan
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
JPMorgan analyst Keishi Ueda raised the price target on Tokyu Fudosan Holdings Corporation (3289:JP) (OTC: TTUUF) to JPY750.00 (from JPY600.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shopify (SHOP) PT Raised to $1,500 at Mizuho Securities
- Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A. (CPRI:IM) (DVDCY) PT Raised to EUR10.80 at Goldman Sachs
- Livanova (LIVN) PT Raised to $98 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!