Tokyo Ohka Kogyo Co., Ltd (4186:JP) (TOKCF) PT Raised to JPY7,100 at Citi
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of inflation data
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices tick up after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
- Dollar edges up as markets wait for U.S. inflation data
Citi analyst Yuta Nishiyama raised the price target on Tokyo Ohka Kogyo Co., Ltd (4186:JP) (OTC: TOKCF) to JPY7,100.00 (from JPY6,300.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Susquehanna Upgrades JetBlue Airways (JBLU) to Positive Ahead of Q1 Earnings
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Upgrades iHeartMedia (IHRT) to Buy, 'Business is Booming'
- Cascades Inc. (CAS:CN) (CADNF) PT Lowered to Cdn$18 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!