Tokyo Electron Limited (8035:JP) (TOELY) PT Raised to JPY51,500 at CLSA
- Nasdaq futures jump more than 1% on Meta surge, Fed relief
- Meta Platforms shares surge as Zuckerberg promises sharper focus on returns
- S&P 500, Nasdaq continue to rally; analysts discuss what's next post-FOMC
- Tech leads gains in European shares, focus turns to ECB rate decision
- S&P 500 to hit 4,300 in the coming weeks - Stifel
CLSA analyst Yu Yoshida raised the price target on Tokyo Electron Limited (8035:JP) (OTC: TOELY) to JPY51,500.00 (from JPY45,800.00) while maintaining a Outperform (2) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- VerticalScope Holdings Inc (FORA:CN) PT Lowered to Cdn$10.50 at Raymond James
- CITIC Securities Company Limited (6030:HK) (CIIHY) PT Raised to HK$23 at HSBC
- Bank Mandiri (BMRI:IJ) (PPERF) PT Raised to IDR11,069 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!