Tokai Carbon Co., Ltd (5301:JP) (TKCBY) PT Raised to JPY2,050 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Goldman Sachs analyst Ayaka Misonou raised the price target on Tokai Carbon Co., Ltd (5301:JP) (OTC: TKCBY) to JPY2,050.00 (from JPY1,800.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ICICI Lombard (ICICIGI:IN) PT Lowered to INR1,730 at UBS
- Sims Metal Management Ltd. (SGM:AU) (SMUPF) PT Raised to AUD18 at UBS
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades EOG Resources (EOG) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!