Tilson Calls for Another Short-Term Top in 'Short Squeeze Bubble Basket' Stocks AMC (AMC), GameStop (GME), Etc.
- Google lifts Nasdaq as focus turns to Fed
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Senators reach deal on major points of U.S. infrastructure bill
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Empire Financial Research founder and ex-hedge fund manager Whitney Tilson is calling another short-term top in his "Short Squeeze Bubble Basket", which is made up of 25 stocks.
While he didn't have time to re-work the 25 stock list, he said the 10 most obvious "turds" in the basket are:
GameStop (NYSE: GME), AMC Entertainment (NYSE: AMC), BlackBerry (NASDAQ: BB), Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ: BBBY), Koss (NASDAQ: KOSS), Nikola (NASDAQ: NKLA), Workhorse (NASDAQ: WKHS), Nano-X Imaging (NASDAQ: NNOX), GSX Techedu (NASDAQ: GOTU), Plug Power (NASDAQ: PLUG).
"Mark my words: these stocks will fall 25% within a month (probably much sooner), 50% within three months, and 75% within a year. I will be tracking them and will report back to you periodically," Tilson commented.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bitcoin related stock gained in pre-open trade as Bitcoin rallied back above $40,000
- Companies with NDRs 7/26
- Origin Agritech Limited (SEED) paused on volatility after 15% spike higher on company tweet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Momentum Movers, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWhitney Tilson, T2 Partners
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!