Thyssenkrupp AG (TKA:GR) (TYEKF) PT Raised to EUR16 at Jefferies
- Futures rise ahead of jobless claims data; drugmakers extend fall
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall more than expected
- Tesla (TSLA) demand is through the roof, already sold out this quarter - Electrek
- Uber (UBER) Falls After Missing on Revenue Expectations, Analysts Lower PTs on Regulatory and Driver Supply Concerns
Jefferies analyst Alan Spence raised the price target on Thyssenkrupp AG (TKA:GR) (OTC: TYEKF) to EUR16.00 (from EUR12.90) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vestas Wind Systems A/S (VWS:DC) (VWDRY) PT Lowered to DKK136 at JPMorgan
- Marcus Corp. (MCS) PT Raised to $26 at Benchmark
- AP Moller Maersk (MAERSKB:DC) (AMKBY) PT Raised to DKK18,667 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!