Theratechnologies Inc. (THTX) PT Raised to $8 at Canaccord Genuity
- Wall Street closes lower on weak telecom stocks despite strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Canaccord Genuity analyst Edward Nash raised the price target on Theratechnologies Inc. (NASDAQ: THTX) to $8.00 (from $7.00) while maintaining a Buy rating as the company ends 1Q21 with an improved re-aligned commercial strategy and a clear clinical path for NASH.
The analyst commented, "On Wednesday, April 14, Theratechnologies reported business highlights and financial results for 1Q21 ended February 28, 2021. The management team emphasized that the company would keep focusing on two critical objectives: advancing the clinical development pipeline programs in NASH and oncology, and growing the HIV commercial franchise."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Home Depot (HD) PT Raised to $386 at RBC Capital, Sales Should Be Stronger For Longer
- Makalot Industrial (1477:TT) PT Raised to NT$229 at Goldman Sachs
- H&R REIT (HR-U:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!