The Trade Desk (TTD) Gains After Winning World's Largest Advertiser, P&G
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Patil noted AdvertisingAge reported this morning that Procter & Gamble is moving its DSP business to TTD. P&G currently uses AudienceScience as its DSP and DMP.
TTD already works with Unilever, the #2 advertiser in the world, Patil notes.
The deal "highlighting market leadership and its ability to rapidly gain share in programmatic," he said.
Shares of The Trade Desk closed at $38.06 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Truist Securities Upgrades The Trade Desk (TTD) to Buy
- Increasing unusual put option volume: EA LEV NLS ATOS TTD
- The Trade Desk (TTD) PT Lowered to $750 at Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!