The Restaurant Group (RTN:LN) PT Raised to GBP1.30 at RBC Capital
- Futures firm after tax hike proposal, business activity data eyed
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Euro regains poise as data points to stronger recovery
RBC Capital analyst Christine Zhou raised the price target on The Restaurant Group (RTN:LN) to GBP1.30 (from GBP0.88) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) PT Raised to $25 at Morgan Stanley
- Ajinomoto (2802:JP) (AJINY) PT Raised to JPY2,500 at Morgan Stanley
- Spin Master Corp. (TOY:CN) (SNMSF) PT Raised to Cdn$45 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!