The Pandemic is Not Over, Novavax (NVAX) PT Raised to $272 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- S&P 500, Dow close at new highs as Facebook starts heavy earnings week
- Facebook (FB) Stock Jumps With Guidance Not As Bad as Feared
- Tesla (TSLA) Joins Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Google in Trillion Dollar Club
- PayPal (PYPL) Stock Soars Over 6% on Confirmation It Won't Acquire Pinterest (PINS) 'At This Time'; PINS Stock Down 11%
- Biggest Single EV Purchase Ever: Tesla (TSLA) Stock Soars as Hertz Orders 100,000 EVs in $4.2 Billion Deal, Analyst Bulled-up
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst William Tanner raised the price target on Novavax (NASDAQ: NVAX) to $272.00 (from $217.00) on enhanced conviction for the SARS-CoV-2 vaccine candidate NVX-CoV2373 (‘2373), which had positive top line data from its second P3 study, the US/Mexico PREVENT-19 trial.
The analyst reiterated an Overweight rating, stating "we believe the P3 data reduce clinical and regulatory risk for a differentiated clinical and logistics profile for ‘2373 and facilitate EUA submissions we expect in 3Q21, perhaps with approvals in several countries yet in 2021." He went on to state "we highlight that we believe the pandemic is not over and that the need to diversify vaccine technology armamentarium exists for the current scourge and others that may occur in the future. There are many countries that have no or low vaccination rates and product availability. Initially, we expect the majority of the first ‘2373 product to be distributed to lower and middle income countries, where there is great unmet need, if approved".
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Restaurant Brands International Inc (QSR:CN) (QSR) PT Lowered to $72 at Stifel, Following Earnings
- Celanese (CE) PT Raised to $172 at Stifel
- Unilever plc (UNVR:LN) (UL) PT Lowered to GBP48 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!