The Pandemic is Not Over, Novavax (NVAX) PT Raised to $272 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst William Tanner raised the price target on Novavax (NASDAQ: NVAX) to $272.00 (from $217.00) on enhanced conviction for the SARS-CoV-2 vaccine candidate NVX-CoV2373 (‘2373), which had positive top line data from its second P3 study, the US/Mexico PREVENT-19 trial.
The analyst reiterated an Overweight rating, stating "we believe the P3 data reduce clinical and regulatory risk for a differentiated clinical and logistics profile for ‘2373 and facilitate EUA submissions we expect in 3Q21, perhaps with approvals in several countries yet in 2021." He went on to state "we highlight that we believe the pandemic is not over and that the need to diversify vaccine technology armamentarium exists for the current scourge and others that may occur in the future. There are many countries that have no or low vaccination rates and product availability. Initially, we expect the majority of the first ‘2373 product to be distributed to lower and middle income countries, where there is great unmet need, if approved".
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roche Holding (ROG:SW) (RHHBY) PT Raised to CHF353 at Societe Generale
- Getlink (GET:FP) (GRPTF) PT Raised to EUR10 at RBC Capital
- Thales S.A. (TCFF:FP) (THLLY) PT Raised to EUR108 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!