The New GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) To Be Unveilied on 6/23 - Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morgan Stanley analyst Mark Purcell reiterated an Equalweight rating on GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE: GSK) ahead of June 23rd when GSK will lay out its vision for the new Biopharma business post the CHC separation.
The analyst believes that "new 5-year targets could provide upside to consensus earnings in 2026,
but incremental progress in innovation and limited long-term visibility suggest GSK could remain a 'show me' story."
Shares of GlaxoSmithKline closed at $40.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK:LN) (GSK) PT Raised to GBP13.50 at Barclays
- St. James's Place plc (STJ:LN) (STJPF) PT Raised to GBP16.42 at Morgan Stanley
- Capgemini SE (CAP:FP) (CGEMY) PT Raised to EUR173 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!