The Hut Group (THG:LN) PT Lowered to GBP7.73 at JPMorgan
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
JPMorgan analyst Marcus Diebel lowered the price target on The Hut Group (THG:LN) to GBP7.73 (from GBP8.65) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) (SRAFF) PT Raised to AUD8.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- OZ Minerals (OZL:AU) (OZMLF) PT Raised to AUD25 at Canaccord Genuity
- Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Western Areas (WSA:AU) (WNARF) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!