The Chefs' Warehouse, Inc (CHEF) Management Meeting Shows Long Term Trends Intact - Piper Sandler
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Piper Sandler analyst Nicole Miller Regan reiterated an Overweight rating and $41.00 price target on The Chefs' Warehouse, Inc (NASDAQ: CHEF) after meeting with management (CEO and CFO) at the annual ICR XChange conference.
The analyst stated "Longer-term, the company is on-track to generate $2+ billion in sales and adjusted EBITDA of$115-$125 million over the next 2-3 years and approximately $5 billion in sales and $300-$350 million over the next 5-10 years" however, no commentary on immediate trends were discussed.
Shares of The Chefs' Warehouse, Inc closed at $38.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Lightening eMotors (ZEV) at Outperform
- Harbour Energy PLC (HBR:LN) PT Raised to GBP0.24 at Canaccord Genuity
- Precision Drilling (PD:CN) (PDS) PT Raised to Cdn$54 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNicole Miller Regan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!